The Beach Kellys

The Beach Kellys

Monday, April 11, 2011

some new mom tips

I have a sweet friend who has encouraged me to write a blog to share all the 'reasearch' I have done about baby products, and simply living with a baby to make your life more seemless- 1. when they are little have a portable bassinet to literally roll around the house- they sleep all the time and it's so convienent if you want to do laundry in front of the tv and have your LO right there with you 2. invest in a good pump (that will be a whole other post) 3. Don't be afraid to ask for help 4. I had my wedding dress made into my DD christening gown- what else am I going to do with it? 5. sign up for amazon mom-it's free- you get free prime shipping, and get discounts- it's great- www.amazon.com/go/mom/signup/welcome 6. Here is a great resource for coupons- simpy type in the item you're looking for- http://freesamplefreak.com/coupon-database-listing/ 7. don't be tricked into buying baby applesauce- it is the exact same product as 'regular' applesauce- just a lot more expensive.

1 comment:

  1. Hello I am happy to follow your blog! I love all your baby advice, especially the apple sauce tip. So true!

    ReplyDelete